Emperor Christian Victor I

Emperor Christian Victor I

Sunday 3 June 2012

Wonderful Weekends (Portrait of Bagera the Tiger)

I have had an amazing weekend away. Please read my up-coming "What's Up Wednesday" Post for the full report. As a teaser, I will post a photo as per my regular Sunday habit. This will be a "State Portrait " of  the King of the Asian Jungle. It was taken on my charity promotion visit to the Cradle of Life Animal Sanctuary and its affiliate; the Second Chance Wildlife Rescue Center. Please read the full post on Wednesday as I will discuss my trip in detail with unbelievable photos and all relevant information concerning the sanctuary will be available through the posted links. Understandably, the weekend has been very busy and the amount of driving took its toll so tomorrow's Memory Monday will be left out in order for me to rest and settle back into my normal routine. I am very excited about this week and Wednesday's post. Looking forward to it.

His Royal Highness, the Duke of Swann and Bagera the Siberian Tiger. Prince Daniel supports many charities and the Second Chance Animal Wildlife Rehabilitation Center in Mpumalanga is one of them. Please support the charity by reading the upcoming What's Up Wednesday Post and following the relevant links for more information. http://www.wildlifesos.co.za/

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!!
    And how neat from the Duke of Swann supporting charity. Chapeau to his social involvement

    ReplyDelete