Emperor Christian Victor I

Emperor Christian Victor I

Monday 22 April 2013

Tiaras and Trinkets on Tuesday (The Imperial Crown Jewels and Regalia)

Since the unveiling of the Imperial Crown Jewel Display in Sorgenfrei Castle we promised to give the collection of historic jewels a feature of their own. The entire collection however is too vast to just glance over and even just the regalia will take several posts to discuss in detail. However we decided to post a special photo of the main regalia taken especially for this blog. We will then discuss individual aspects as we see fit in future and remind our fans that certain parts of the Imperial Crown Collection have already been touched on in previous Tuesday instalments. 

The Imperial Regalia of the United Empire of Scot-Britania.
The collection includes, the Imperial Crown of Dominion, the smaller Consort Crown, the Imperial Sceptre set with the world's largest diamond, the Orb of Grace, the Emperor's Chain of office that has never been worn, The Imperial Diamond Tiara and Necklace and finally the Imperial Sword of Victory that is considered the true Symbol of Imperial Right. 

It is a miracle that these spectacular jewels survived the destruction of the 96 Revolution in tact. It was all due to the foresight and conduct of the shrewd Empress Crystobel that these are still preserved and now displayed for future generations of the public. 

We look forward to discuss all these elements individually and all the other parts of the collection not in this this photo. Keep a look out for these features on future Tuesdays and remember to visit the Sorgenfrei Castle Museum when you find yourself in Muren in the Switzer Confederacy. 

10 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: impressive royal tiaras. I guess you do them. Great job. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made everything you see except the sword. The sword is a scale replica of the one used in Lord of the Rings and was a special gift from a close friend in Canada. thank you for the compliment and yes, I will stay in touch.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So glad you like it. :) Please follow the Crown Jewels label to the right of my blog post for even more.

      Delete
  3. Your crowns are better than the ones from some company that made mini british crown jewels, i can't think of the name. You are such a dedicated blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie. My Crowns are also exactly on scale unlike those replicas you mentioned. I love jewellery and 1\6th scale so I put in a lot of effort. Thank you for the compliment. It is not that I'm dedicated to the blog, I'm dedicated to my hobby for making doll jewellery and creating a whole Royal universe. I'm most happy when people enjoy it.

      Delete
  4. I love the regalia picture!

    Would you be able to create a crown, also, for example, for a fairy tale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sergio! Where have you been? I missed your comments. of course I could make crowns with a different look.

      Delete