Emperor Christian Victor I

Emperor Christian Victor I

Monday 3 February 2014

Have A Break (Outside Link of Interest)

Its sometimes good to have a break from the norm so we decided today to promote one of the Duke of Swann's other blogs. This blog features his creative talents and not just his interest in Royal jewels. However, we thought we would do it today in order to at least link it in principle to this blog as the last post on the creativity blog was on genuine silver Barbie Doll Tiaras. If this tickles your fancy follow the link below. 

http://daniel-s-creations.blogspot.com/2014/02/final-work-showcase-barbie-doll-tiaras.html

4 comments:

  1. Your so right when I get done catching up on everything else then I can play. I love crowns and tiara too and I always make sure to read Tiara Mania when I finish catching up. It was Princess Diana tiara that made me order the doll from Franklin Mint, and I love the fact it was her family tiara. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE all the Queens Jewelry especially her favorite on she wears all the time but that tiara was The Spencers, how can you not honor your family. I only wish I could own several too, especially learning about Amethyst Tiaras, oh my goodness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you say "wish you could own" does it mean you or your dolls? i can make tiaras for both if and when you'd ever consider to order. :)

      Delete
  2. That was a very endearing story. It's so great that something you were so passionate about at such an early age, you are able to continue as an adult and be so fabulous at doing it. You are a wonderful jewelry maker.

    ReplyDelete