Emperor Christian Victor I

Emperor Christian Victor I

Friday 30 January 2015

Wonderful Weekends (Historic State Portrait of Queen Crystobel I of Scotney)

The Duke of Swann has magnanimously donated the famous State Portrait his father took of the late Queen Crystobel I of Scotney to the Democratic Republic of Scotney. This historic portrait comes in lieu of the last decade's growing diplomatic friendliness between the nations of Scotney and Swann but also as a result of renewed interest in Royalty and their historic role in former monarchies like Scotney. The portrait is currently being displayed in a comprehensive exhibit of the Duke of Swann's photography in the Royal Art Museum in Swann. Once the display reaches it's final date this historic portrait will be delivered to Scotney where it will be hung ironically above the Grand Staircase of the Houses of Parliament. 

Her Majesty, Queen Crystobel I of Scotney. 

3 comments:

  1. Vaya cada vez te superassss masss me gusta las joyas que usas y y el look del peinado, besosss Daniel

    ReplyDelete